FOUNDERS FAST TRACK: SPRINT TO SUCCESS
Accelerate your business in 6 weeks!
Innovation Factory’s Founders Fast Track is an intensive training program designed to equip your start-up as you embark on your first fundraise with the essential tools, resources, and skills you need to succeed.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be part of this engaging 6-week training program. Founders Fast Track offers a complete curriculum at zero cost, covering subjects such as customer development, pitch preparation, funding strategies, and market trends. Qualified startups will receive mentorship, participate in networking activities, and attend educational workshops.
Founders Fast Track finishes in a speed pitching event where your company will have the opportunity to connect and pitch to a minimum of three angel or preseed/seed stage investors.
The top 10 best-performing start-ups will be offered an exclusive invitation to pitch for cash prizes and more at Innovation Factory’s flagship competition, LiONS LAIR, in front of an audience of 300+ people.
APPLICATIONS OPEN TWICE A YEAR.
YOU SHOULD APPLY TO FOUNDERS FAST TRACK IF YOUR BUSINESS:
- Is past proof of concept
- Is in start-up to SME stages of business
- Is an innovative and scalable technology
- Falls within one of the following sectors: Life science, ICT, advanced manufacturing, smart transportation, cleantech, and social innovation
- Is ready to engage with our training sessions and expert mentors
- Is able to participate and engage with us at our Hamilton office location
Attendance is mandatory unless otherwise communicated with the Venture Growth team. Failure to meet program requirements will impact your eligibility for the Lions Lair pitch competition.
Want to receive notifications when applications for the next cohort are open? Complete this quick form: